These Easter Bunny Craft Ideas are sure to inspire you to create your own cute Easter decorations. I’ve rounded up some of my favorite DIY Easter bunny-inspired decorations.
Easter bunnies play a big role when decorating for the Easter season, so why not have a little fun with these creative bunny-inspired crafts?
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
These fun Easter craft ideas are inexpensive to make, practical to do, and will give you cute Easter arts you’ll love.
I love these types of cute bunny crafts because they are so easy to do. Being a crafty mom, I love having projects I can do but also a few easy crafts that I can do with my kiddos.
Whether you have younger kids or teenagers, you’re all sure to enjoy these easy Easter bunny crafts.
Easter Bunny Craft Best Ideas from Around the Web
I searched high and low, and here are my top picks and fun ideas to help you craft this Easter.
Easy Peasy Mason Jar Bunny Crafts
1. Bunny Mason Jars
Source: Bunny Mason Jars by Happiness is Homemade
Bunny silhouettes are used to paint mason jars in different colors that are embellished with ribbon and filled with yummy Easter egg candies.
2. DIY Bunny Vases
Source: DIY Bunny Vases by Weekend Craft
Turn a mason jar into a painted vase to hold flowers for Easter Sunday or any time before and after the holiday. This is decor that can last all spring long. All you need is a glass jar and a little bit of paint.
Adorable Easter Bunny Crafts
1. Farmhouse Bunnies
Source: Farmhouse Bunnies by The Makers Map
If you’re looking to add Easter decorations to your farmhouse-themed decor, these bunnies are the perfect way to do just that.
2. Embroidery Hoop Bunnies
Source: Embroidery Hoop Bunnies by Just That Perfect Piece
These embroidery hoop bunnies are so much fun to create. If you have extra hoops lying around, put them to use and turn them into a beautiful Easter decor piece.
3. Bunny Planters
Source: Bunny Planters by Average Inspired
Show off your favorite plants in these mini bunny planters. If you want to skip the live plant route, simply use faux succulents.
5. Bunny Terracotta Pots
Source: Bunny Butt Planters from Studio 614
Little pom-pom bunnies feet poking out of mini clay pots. Could it get any cuter? These would make an adorable name tag or placeholder on your Easter table. Or make a bunch of them and line them up on your spring mantel.
6. Simple Bunny Embroidery
Source: Bunny Embroidery Pattern on Etsy
I love getting embroidery patterns from Etsy. You can instantly download the printable template and get crafting. This design could be stitched up in no time at all, making it a great choice for a last-minute Easter craft.
7. Painted Wooden Rabbits for Easter
Source: Bunny Craft Kit on Etsy
These wooden little bunnies come in a craft kit, ready to be painted. But if you have a Cricut maker machine, you could easily cut your own bunny shapes. This would be a great way to keep young children entertained while making a cute Easter craft.
8. Moss Bunny Wreath
Source: Moss Bunny Wreath from Cottage on Bunker Hill
Isn’t this wreath just stunning? I love all the natural elements. Feel free to change up your own wreath with different types of flowers to suit your style and color preferences.
9. Wood Round Bunny Craft
Source: Wood Slice Bunnies from Chalking up Success
This is the perfect Easter craft to make to add to each place setting on your Easter tablescape. These ears are made from wire, but you could also use pipe cleaners for a colorful craft.
10. Make Faux Concrete Bunny Statues
Source: Pottery Barn Bunny Dupe from Midwest Life and Style
This tutorial shared a great idea and painting technique to mimic the faux concrete finish on a much more expensive piece of Pottery Barn decor.
Great Easter Crafts Made from Simple Materials
Check out these fun bunny crafts made from some unexpected craft supplies.
1. Sock Bunnies
Source: Sock Bunnies by Crafty Morning
Have you ever looked at a sock bunny and wondered how to make your own? Hop over to Crafty Morning and check out her step-by-step tutorial so you can learn how easy it is to make your own.
2. Paper Bag Bunnies
Source: Paper Bag Bunnies by It All Started with Paint
Looking for a trendy way to share an Easter gift? Cut bunny ears from paper lunch bags to make these paper bag bunnies. These would be perfect for kids to do and a lot of fun to make.
3. Rope Bunny Coasters
Source: Rope Bunny Coasters by The Happy Farmhouse
Make a set of these rope bunny coasters to show off your Easter swag but all have table decor that will last far beyond the season.
4. Bunny Clothespins
Source: Bunny Clothespins by Mom Does Reviews
Cute but crafty, these bunny clothespins are sure to work the fine motor skills of little hands. Have your younger kiddos do a few along with you.
DON’T FORGET TO PIN THESE EATER BUNNY CRAFT IDEAS FOR LATER:
More Crafts I Think You’ll LOVE:
Easter Craft Ideas
- Turn your mason jar into seasonal decor with these Easter Mason Jar Craft Ideas. They’re all so cute and practical.
- This Free Easter Printable Decor is sure to inspire you to decorate for Easter celebrations. With different styles and ideas to choose from, all you need is a printer and a few extra supplies to update your home decor for Easter.
- Grab an Easter egg wreath form and a pile of paper doilies to make a festive and unique Paper Doily Easter Wreath.
More Great Spring Crafts
- Get ready for Spring with these beautiful (and budget-friendly) Spring Dollar Store crafts and DIY decor projects.
- Gorgeous Dollar Store Spring Wreath Inspiration – These gorgeous DIY wreaths were all made from supplies that you can find at your local dollar store! Genius and beautiful dollar store spring decor ideas.
- Get ready for spring with these genius repurposed crafts for the home. Get inspired with 14 amazing upcycle DIY decor ideas!
- Welcome spring and your guests with this cute and easy-to-make straw hat wreath. Grab some Dollar Tree supplies and make this spring hat door hanger on a dime!
Easter Egg Crafts
- Are you a music-loving family? Show it off through your decor with these Music Note Easter Eggs. This is a craft the entire family will enjoy!
- Let’s paint some mini foam Easter eggs from the dollar store and make this cute framed speckled Easter egg art to decorate for spring and Easter.
- Follow this quick and easy tutorial to make a beautiful pastel speckled Easter egg wreath – using an egg wreath form and Spanish moss from the dollar store.
- Follow this simple tutorial to make chalk paint Easter eggs. This is the perfect Easter craft – speckled eggs are so popular in spring decor right now!
- Grab a few craft supplies and make these floral Easter eggs. Sharing 2 easy techniques to decorate pretty pastel eggs this spring.
- Check out these beautiful Easter eggs and get inspired for spring crafting. These are seriously some of the most AMAZING and creative ways to decorate Easter eggs!
Spring Carrot Craft Ideas
I’ve gathered all of my best and most creative Spring Carrot Crafts and DIY Decor – many are made with dollar store supplies and on a budget.
- Carrot Patch Reverse Canvas
- Spring Carrot + Bunny Wreath
- Dollar Store Spring Carrot Terrariums
- Carrot Burlap Bag Door Hanger
- Dollar Store Twine Carrot Centerpiece
- Carrot Garland with Mini Flower Pots
- Carrot Button Art – on a Dollar Store Mini Easel
- Dollar Store Twine Carrot Mini Easter Basket Craft