Follow this quick and easy tutorial to transform Dollar Tree foam dice into a sweet Easter craft: a Foam Dice Bunny.
Make this cute little bunny made from Dollar Tree foam dice, paint, and felt. A perfect Easter craft for kids and adults alike!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
WHY I LOVE THIS CRAFT PROJECT
It’s no secret that I LOVE a good dollar store craft, especially seasonal crafts made with dollar store supplies. Unfortunately, if you don’t have a Dollar Tree store nearby, or you don’t shop there often, you may miss out on their specialty seasonal craft supplies. They’re there one minute, and then gone the next.
This cute little Easter craft uses dollar store supplies, but only ones that you can buy year-round. This means you can make it whenever you like!
Easter Craft: DIY Foam Block Easter Bunny
Supplies Needed to Make this Block Easter Bunny:
- Foam Dice – Dollar Store
- Acrylic Craft Paint – White, Pink
- Craft Felt Sheet – White, Pink
- Wiggle Eyes – Dollar Store
- Ribbon – Dollar Store
- Glue Gun and Glue Sticks – Dollar Store
- Pencil with a New Eraser
- Permanent Marker, Black
- FOAM DICE BUNNY PATTERNS (click the button below for instant download)
Tutorial: How to make a Foam Dice Bunny Craft
To make your own little wooden bunny, follow this quick step-by-step tutorial:
- Paint the foam dice white. Let the paint dry, and apply a second coat if needed for full coverage.
- Download and print the FOAM DICE BUNNY PATTERNS, and then cut out with scissors. Use the marker to trace the outer ear and the paw onto white felt two times. Trace the inner ear twice and the nose once onto pink felt.
- Hot glue the pink inner ears onto the white outer ears, then secure them to the top center of the Bunny’s head.
- Make the face: Glue on two wiggle eyes and the pink felt nose. To create checks, dip a new pencil eraser into pink craft paint and dot on either side of the nose.
- How glue the two foam dice together in a stack. Off set the dice slightly, if desired. Glue the paws to the bottom front of the bottom die. Tie a ribbon into a bow and hot glue to the front, along the seam between the two dice.
Craft Variation: Stack as few or as many foam dice together to create unique bunnies to share with family and friends. A great craft project for tweens and teens to create on their own or with younger kids.
Your finished bunny can be used with Easter or spring decor, as a book end, on a tiered tray, or in addition to a centerpiece.
Don’t Forget to PIN this Foam Dice Bunny for Later:
MORE BUNNY CRAFT IDEAS:
- Continue the bunny theme with this super easy and cute Dollar store bunny wreath. It’s made of cotton mop heads, twine, and flowers.
- This DIY moss bunny topiary would pair perfectly with a few faux stone bunnies. These two can be the start of an awesome spring centerpiece or tablescape.
- Get the kids involved with this cute bunny handprints Easter craft. They’ll make something that will last long beyond the season.
- This faux stone bunny craft can be used for so much! Easy to make and with minimal supplies, your finished piece can be used with Easter or spring decor, as a book holder, or dainty little centerpiece.
- Grab a few basic supplies from the dollar store and make a cute little wooden block bunny from a mini wooden crate and felt.
Leave a Reply