These charming snowman crafts are the perfect projects for adults to make this winter. You’ll find a variety of ideas for all crafting styles and levels!
The holidays are over, but the snow is still there. Embrace snowman-making season with these cute craft ideas.
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
With the prized holiday of Christmas being the highlight of the winter season, it can sometimes be hard to see past the tree and light decor. However, once the holiday has come and gone and the Christmas decorations have been put away, there are still many ways to spruce up your home to carry through the winter season.
If you’re not done decorating for the holiday season, here are some adorable snowmen crafts you can make!
I love to decorate and craft for the winter. Living in an area where winter depression is sure to set in, it’s nice to create a hygge home with crafts that uplift our living space.
These DIY snowman crafts can double as decor or as Christmas gifts.
Upcycled Snowman Crafts
If you have extra craft supplies lying around, grab them and make some of the craft projects listed below.
Easy Snowman Crafts
These winter snowman crafts are easy, inexpensive, and lots of fun to make.
These snowman crafts feature super cute ornaments you can make to hang on your Christmas tree, fireplace mantel, or anywhere you want around your home.
Snowman Crafts for Kids
These snowman crafts are perfect for kids of all ages. Grab your craft supplies and make this a family fun time of crafting.
DON’T FORGET TO PIN THESE SNOWMAN CRAFTS FOR LATER:
MORE WINTER CRAFTS
- Want to add a winter-themed wreath to your front door? Here are a few Dollar Store Winter Wreaths to try.
- Easily switch your holiday-decorated mantle to a neutral winter mantle with these ideas.
- Use these free winter printables to add an extra touch of winter decor in your home.
- These Winter Mantel Ideas will give you inspiration for creating a cozy living room through the holiday season and beyond. They are some of the best ideas I could find to show you how easy it is to create the perfect winter look using a variety of mantel decor.
- Cozy up your home with these FREE printable winter home decor printables. Use these printables to decorate your home after Christmas.
- Give your home a much-needed boost of comfort during the dark and cold winter days with these DIY Winter Decorations. These decor ideas will last long after the Christmas holidays are over.
- Create your very own Winter Wonderland with one of these adorable DIY Snow Globes – perfect for Christmas crafting and through the winter.