Grab your favorite Valentine decor pieces and crafts to display with these Valentines Tiered Tray Ideas. Grab a bit of inspiration here, and you’ll be ready to put together your own tray in no time.
YOU DON’T NEED MANY SUPPLIES TO MAKE YOUR OWN VALENTINE’S DAY TIERED TRAY. IN FACT, YOU CAN FIND MOST OF WHAT YOU NEED FROM THE DOLLAR STORE OR CRAFT STORE.
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
LEARN HOW TO MAKE CUTE VALENTINES DECOR THE EASY WAY WITH THESE VALENTINES TIERED TRAY IDEAS.
Out of all of the tray-style decor I’ve made, I have yet to give a tiered tray a try.
When I came across these on Pinterest, I absolutely loved the way they looked and could instantly picture having one on my kitchen table, living room table, and maybe even one in my bedroom. These are a unique way to show off seasonal decor in a subtle way.
WHERE DO I FIND THE SUPPLIES TO MAKE A TIERED TRAY?
Of course, you can’t go wrong by picking up little items from places like Hobby Lobby, Joanns, Dollar General, or even the dollar spot at Target.
VALENTINES TIERED TRAY IDEAS
I searched high and low, and here are my top picks.
1. Tiered Tray with Love Signs
Source: Tiered Tray with Love Signs by Farm to Table Creations
Show that love lives in your home with a variety of love signs with a combination of a Rae Dunn look and a touch of greenery. There are also a few doilies to add even more style.
2. Rustic Valentine Tiered Tray
Source: Rustic Valentine Tiered Tray by Our Rustin Haven
A tray like this is the perfect size to show off different types of natural decor with a touch of things to celebrate February 14th. I like the subtle Valentines touch.
3. Rae Dunn Valentine Tiered Tray Idea
Source: Rae Dunn Valentine Tiered Tray Idea by The Cedar Shack
The Rae Dunn style is the perfect way to decorate in Valentine’s farmhouse style. Her items can make for some beautiful trays. The combination of buffalo check with pink roses (and the cute gnome) is super fun and whimsical.
4. Farmhouse Valentine Tiered Tray
Source: Farmhouse Valentine Tiered Tray by The Salted Stripe
Using mini signs and wooden beads draped on top of this tray is the perfect farmhouse way to show off your love for Valentine’s Day. The tray itself reminds me of something passed down from an old home and the decor gives it a modern glam look.
5. Gnome Valentine Tiered Tray
Source: Gnome Valentine Tiered Tray by Pinterest
Gnome I say more? This tray has two layers with plenty of space between the two. This provides plenty of room for adding gnomes of different sizes and the use of coffee mugs, milk jars, mini pillows, and signs.
6. Chic Valentine Tiered Tray
Source: Chic Valentine Tiered Tray by Confessions of a Stamping Addict
This chic tray shows off the tasty side of Valentine’s Day with mini signs, mini hearts, and a combination of red and white decor. Some of these things can be found in the Target dollar spot.
7. Natural Mix Valentine Tiered Tray
Source: Natural Mix Valentine Tiered Tray by Living on Cloud Nine 9
Beautiful trays like this scream all things natural mixed with a touch of love. I absolutely love the look of greenery being the dominant decor piece with the white and gray color palette. This makes the red and black pop even more.
8. Small Wicker Tiered Tray
Source: Small Wicker Tiered Tray by Shiplap Shanty
This may not seem like your ideal tiered tray but it certainly qualifies as one. This wicker tray is a great way to add to any farmhouse or neutral themed home decor and provides the right amount of space for a few little items. I also love the cute ceramic house.
9. Festive Valentine Tiered Tray
Source: Festive Valentine Tiered Tray by Lizzy and Erin
This festive tray incorporates recycled items from Christmas tree decor and old winter decor. Some of the items can even be found outside (like the pinecones). Be sure to look around your home for items you can use before heading out to purchase anything new.
10. Black & White Valentine Tiered Tray
Source: Black & White Valentine Tiered Tray by Lizzy and Erin
Red, pink, and purple are often the colors used to decorate for Valentine’s Day but this tiered tray idea shows that black and white can be used too.
DON’T FORGET TO PIN THESE VALENTINES TIERED TRAY IDEAS FOR LATER:
MORE VALENTINE CRAFTS AND DIY DECOR IDEAS TO TRY
- Put those Valentine gift bags to use by turning them into a super cute Dollar Store Craft: Framed Valentine Gift Bags. If you don’t have any on hand, it’ll only cost a couple of dollars to pick some up.
- Grab a wooden heart plaque from the dollar store and get crafting. This Buffalo Check Valentine Door Hanger will greet all your Valentine’s guests in style!
- Grab a Dollar Tree Tumbling Tower game, and make these adorable farmhouse style Jenga Valentine Ornaments in two different styles.
- Create a wood block heart craft with just a few simple supplies from the Dollar Store. Fun for a tiered tray, teacher gift, or even a coaster!
- Let’s make a super cute DIY Valentine heart topiary – in TWO different styles – using supplies from the dollar store.
- Three fun and easy dollar store heart wreath ideas for Valentine’s Day. Grab a Dollar Tree wire heart wreath form and make heart wreaths in three different styles – snowy white, farmhouse black and white, and springy floral.
- Make a simple DIY Valentine banner using dollar store gift bags and twine – to decorate your mantel or bookshelf.
VALENTINE’S DAY CRAFT ROUNDUPS
- If you’re looking to put your Cricut machine to use this Valentine’s Day then you’ll love these 14 Fabulous FREE Valentine Cut Files. The best part is they’re free!
- Take the guesswork out of what to gift your kid’s teacher for Valentine’s Day. Here’s a roundup of DIY Teacher Valentine Gift Ideas to try!
- Easily add to your Valentine’s day decorations with these DIY Valentines Garland ideas. These adorable heart garland craft tutorials are sure to inspire you to create decor you’ll love.
- Grab your Cricut machine and get ready to make some cute paper crafts with these Cricut Valentine Card Ideas. This post is packed with the best handmade card ideas.
- You may not believe it, but these Valentine wreath ideas all use supplies from the Dollar Store! Grab some ribbon, flowers, felt, yarn, or tulle and make one of these DIY wreaths.
- Grab your Cricut machine and get ready to make some of these cute Cricut Valentine Gift Ideas. These are easy ways to make homemade gifts your family and friends will love.
- Here are heaps of simple dollar store Valentine’s Day crafts to give your home a romantic vibe this February, without breaking the bank!
- Make it a handmade and heartfelt Valentine’s Day with these Grandparent Valentines Gift Ideas.