Looking for some simple Christmas crafts ideas for yourself? Here are 25 ideas for all ages that will put you in the holiday spirit!
Turn up the holiday music and get crafting! These Christmas DIY and craft ideas are sure to bring holiday cheer.
There’s nothing I love more than that first day (usually in November) when I turn on the Christmas music station and bring out the first bin of Christmas decorations. It’s simply magical. The whole mood in the house changes.
There’s no better time of year to curl up with a hot drink, with music or a favorite movie in the background, and to get creative. Whether you are making some DIY décor, a craft for gift giving, or something just because, it’s fun to craft at Christmas.
If you’re looking for new festive crafty inspiration, then you’re in the right place. I’ve gathered up 25 Christmas crafts, just for you. No kiddos this time. These holiday crafts and DIYs are just for the grown-ups to enjoy.
25 Very Merry Christmas Crafts for Adults
- Flannel No Sew Blanket from Amber Oliver
- DIY Charlie Brown Christmas Tree from I am A Homemaker
- Chalk Style Snowflake Ornaments from Flamingo Toes
- Wooden Plank Display from Crafting Chicks
- Evergreen Sprig Polymer Clay Ornament from Made in a Day
- Seasonal Wood Round Reversible Décor from The Crazy Craft Lady
- DIY Dropcloth and Sharpie Christmas Pillow Covers from The Crazy Craft Lady
- Let it Snow Christmas Wreath from The Happy Housie
- DIY Indigo Marbled Ornaments from Alice & Lois
- Christmas Countdown Calendar from Designer Trapped
- Modern Advent Wreath from Craftivity Designs
- Mason Jar Lid Snowy Scene from Sugar Bee Crafts
- DIY Christmas Light Towels from Club Crafted
- Simple Boxwood Embroidery Hoop Wreaths from The Crazy Craft Lady
- Large-Scale Joy to the World Cross-Stitch Sampler from Positively Splendid
- Hand Lettered Rudolph Sign from Simply Made Fun
- DIY Pom Pom Trim Stockings from Sarah Langtry
- Reversible Christmas Wood Slice Decoration from The Craft Patch
- Pinecone Christmas Trees from Babble
- Dollar Store Snow Globe Jars from The Crazy Craft Lady
- Lighted Burlap Garland from Create Craft Love
- DIY Hanging Holiday Lanterns from Paper & Stitch
- Poinsettia Pillow Tutorial from Simple Simon & Company
- Yarn Mini Christmas Trees from The Sweet Escape
- Tea Light Snowman Ornaments from One Little Project
My latest Christmas DIY: Reverse Canvas
See how to make your own reverse Canvas craft for Christmas, this video tutorial shows two techniques:
Don’t forget to PIN these holiday craft and DIY ideas for later:
Leave a Reply