Make these two simple winter DIY decor projects in just a few minutes. Add rustic decor to any room this winter with pine cone clusters and a simple winter wreath.
2 Simple Winter DIY Projects
DIY Pine Cone Cluster
- pine cones ( I bought white painted ones from the craft store)
- hot glue gun and hot glue
Twirl the end of a long piece of twine. Add a large dollop of hot glue in the top of a pine cone. Then stuff the twirl of twine into the top and hold in place while the hot glue sets.
Hang 3 pine cones together on a door knob, on the edge of a book shelf, or from a bedpost.
Simple Winter Wreath
- grapevine wreath – from the dollar store
- small garland – I got mine at the Target dollar spot
- fabric ribbon – I took this ribbon off the packaging of a new throw for my winter bedroom, so it was totally free!
Wrap your garland around the grapevine wreath form. Then tie a bow with thick ribbon at the bottom of the wreath. Hang with twine – over a door or on a mirror. It’s too easy!
I love how my little wreath looks hanging from my full-length mirror in my bedroom, all decorated for winter.