From holiday mugs and funny shirts, to cookie plates and home decor, get your craft on and make a Cricut Christmas project using one of these FREE Christmas cut files!
Whip out your Cricut and make one of these Christmas DIY projects using a FREE svg file.
Christmas will be here before you know it, but there’s still time to make a fun holiday craft. Decorate a holiday tea towel, a mug for a friend, or a t-shirt for yourself. The creative possibilities are endless with these FREE Cricut cut files.
- Santa Sacks
- Vintage Santa
- Let’s Get Baked
- Gangsta Wrapper
- Home for the Holidays
- Christmas Calories Don’t Count
- Cookies for Santa Plate
- Christmas Tree Farm
- Peace on Earth
- Grinch Mugs
- Hallmark Christmas Movie Watching Shirt
- Baby It’s Really Freaking Cold Outside
- Fa la la la Llama
- My Favorite Color is Christmas Lights
Don’t forget to pin these Fun Christmas Ideas for later:
Here are a few more Christmas crafts I think you’ll enjoy:
- Use dollar store supplies to make a snowy winter scene in these DIY mason jar snow globes.
- Seasonal wood round crafts transition seamlessly from fall to winter – Farmhouse-style fairytale pumpkins on one side and a Christmas scene on the other.
- Whip up this super simple holiday treat with Christmas Oreo truffles.