You may not believe it, but these valentine wreath ideas all use supplies from the Dollar Store! Grab some ribbon, flowers, felt, yarn, or tulle and make one of these DIY wreaths.
The dollar store is my absolute favorite place to stock up on seasonal crafting supplies. Valentine’s Day is no exception. I’ve gathered some of my favorite Valentine’s Day wreaths, and I’ve got options for every style!
Related: Make a simple DIY Valentine banner using dollar store gift bags and twine. Make this dollar store Valentine’s Day craft to decorate your mantel or bookshelf.
9 Dollar Store Valentine Wreath DIY Ideas
These wreaths are listed left to right, top to bottom. Here are the links to their tutorials and descriptions:
- 3-Tiered Flower Wreath – Restoration Redoux
- Clothespin Heart Wreath – It All Started with Paint
- $3 Rustic Valentine’s Day Heart Wreath – Houseful of Handmade
- Dollar Tree Heart Wreath Tutorial – Serendipity Refined
- How to Make a Sweetheart Wreath – The Shabby Creek Cottage
- How to Make a Valentine’s Day Wreath for Under $10 – Worthing Court
- Playing Card Wreath – Refresh Living
- Valentine Coffee Filter Wreath – Lolly Jane
- Dollar Tree Deco Mesh Wreath – Our Crafty Mom