Learn how to make a simple smores kit. With this set of free printables, it’s easy to invite your family and friends over for a night of s’mores around the bonfire!
Looking for an easy way to get to know your neighbors? Light a bonfire and invite them over for some Smores. Everyone loves them, and it’s so much simpler than hosting a dinner. Plus, with this simple Smores Kit, you can prep an easy get-together in no time.
I’m Lora, of Craftivity Designs, back to share a simple summer craft with you. Have you been soaking up the warm weather this season? We’ve been enjoying our nature kit, DIY flower press, and backyard scavenger hunts — taking full advantage of sunny days! This fun little Smores Kit fits right into our summer activities, keeping us outside through the evening hours.
Related: Let’s start summer out right with a quick and easy treat- S’mores Snack Mix!
- smores kit free printable (available at the end of the post)
- white cardstock
- printer and ink
- 12″ paper cutter or scissors
- plastic sandwich bags
- Hershey bars
- graham crackers
- stapler and staples
- hole punch
- empty greeting card boxes
How to Make a Smores Kit
- First, print the smores kit free printable onto white cardstock.
- Next, use scissors or a 12″ paper cutter to cut out the Hershey bar wrapper.
- Once cut, fold the Hershey wrapper around each bar, taping it closed on the back.
- Next, cut out the plastic bag toppers and fold them in half.
- Fill plastic sandwich bags with marshmallows and graham crackers.
- Once each bag is filled, fold the top down and cover it with the plastic bag toppers. Staple the topper in place.
- Next, punch 4 holes into the sides of an empty greeting card box (or any other small box, such as these gift boxes).
- In the box, stack the wrapped treats in this order: graham crackers, marshmallows, Hershey bar.
- Once the box is full, weave twine through each hole in order to keep the treats in place.
Make several kits and place them in the pantry, ready for summer nights. Or, if you are inviting neighbors over for a bonfire, turn this simple kit into a colorful invitation. Simply wrap a free Bonfire Invitation with twine atop a Smores Kit.
This Smores Kit is free for personal use. To download your printable file, click the button below.
Don’t forget to pin this craft for later:
IF YOU LOVED THIS OUTDOOR PROJECT, THEN I THINK YOU’LL LOVE THESE POSTS:
Host a Smores Party with Free Bonfire Invitations
Leave a Reply