You’ll LOVE these DIY indoor Halloween decorations and a neutral, farmhouse style Halloween mantel. Decorate your home for Halloween without being too spooky.
I spent last Saturday afternoon getting crafty and decorating our living room Mantel for Halloween. What started out as a quick decorating project turned into me creating five new Halloween craft projects. Sometimes I just can’t help myself.
Here’s a quick summary of all the DIY Indoor Halloween Decorations in this post:
- A piece of reclaimed wood, painted, and with “BOO” wooden letters added
- Spider Web Pumpkins – I swear, this is the easiest way to decorate pumpkins!
- Top your mini pumpkins with a Mini Witch Hat and Printable Template for Halloween
- Mini Succulent Planters – Turn them around, and you’ll find a surprise that will make these little clay pots last through Thanksgiving!
- Make a thrift store frame just a little bit spooky with these easy DIY Spider Web Picture Frames
- This mini chalkboard garland is perfect for customizing with each season and holiday. Just erase and add new images or text.
- Do you love the reclaimed wood above the mantel? It’s actually peel-and-stick wallpaper! It’s totally rental friendly and power-tool free. Read this tutorial and learn how to hang this wallpaper.