Julia Child Printable and a New Frame

Julia Child Printable and a New Frame

Hey there world.  I’m going to keep this post short and sweet, mainly because today I’m blogging from my laptop at my kitchen counter while my children do who-knows-what in their bedroom.  Have I mentioned how much I don’t trust my kids when they’re alone?  Seriously.

Last week I stopped by Gordman’s on a whim before heading home.  Boy, am I glad I did.  I found a unique distressed frame in the clearance section for $9.  Sold!  Then I got to the check-out counter, and the frame rang up for $7.  Yes, please!

There was only one minor problem: the picture in the frame was a wine print.  Don’t get me wrong.  I love wine as much as the next mom who needs to wind down after getting the kiddos to go to bed.  But the colors didn’t go with my decor.

So, as any good project begins, I hopped on Picmonkey during my lunch at work.  20 minutes later, I had an acceptable print to put in my new frame.  $3 later at Costco, and I was good to go.

Please feel free to download for personal use!

Julia Child Printable - Kitchen Printable

Julia Child Printable and a New Frame

My $7 frame now has a new home on a little piece of wall next to our breakfast bar.

I love this quote from Julia Child.  After all, eating is one of my top five favorite activities.  But then my mom asked, “Cool quote.  Did Julia Child really say that?”  Well, mom, according to Google, she did.  And we all know that if Google says it’s true, it must be true!

Julia Child Printable and a New Frame

Julia Child Printable and a New Frame

Julia Child Printable and a New Frame

Comments

1. Lynn says

I enjoy all your posts, but I do LOVE this quote, print, and frame. It puts an instant smile on my face. I might need to create one in red for our kitchen:)

2. says

I love your printable…almost as much as I love that frame that you scored on!!! Your style is beautiful. I would love it if you linked this up to my Motivate Me Monday linky party at IT’S A ginger SNAP.

3. says

Great quote and lovely printable. (I’m with you, if google says so it must be true, or you could check Wikipedia that other well know source of completely reliable information!)

4. says

Stopping by from the Wow Me Wednesday Link Up. Super cute printable 😀 If you are on Google Plus, I would LOVE for you to share it with my “Free Printables” Community! goo.gl/RPWDbD

5. Lynn says

Hey Aimee~
    Speaking of food…….I’d like to make cupcakes on a stick with 4’th of July theme for work………what are the chances of you doing a blog on this???? I’m clueless.

6. Donna says

Hi Amy! Love this print, but could really use it in burgundy. Is this possible to have one made? Thank you so much!

7. says

What a great frame! And can I just say that I love how you styled that quote?! It certainly puts a smile on my face! Thanks for linking up with Creative Spark!

Trackbacks