Whip up these easy 4-ingredient turkey + spinach meatballs for a quick and healthy weeknight dinner! Bake them in the oven to save time and make for easy clean up!
- 20 ounces ground turkey
- 1 egg
- 1 package frozen spinach (10 ounces)
- 1/3 cup Italian style bread crumbs
- Thaw the spinach and drain well. Ringing out the spinach in a couple of paper towels works well!
- Combine 4 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Scoop into mini meatballs, and place on a parchment-lined baking tray.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes or until cooked through. Serve with a favorite marinara sauce.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes