This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and Conagra Brands. All opinions are mine alone. #ServeUpSummer #CollectiveBias
(Just hover over the image to buy the hero products for this recipe!)
Whip up an easy and delicious icebox cake layered with peanut butter chocolate chip cookies, vanilla ice cream, and peanut butter. This is the perfect dessert recipe for your summer gatherings!
Hey guys. Summer is in full force, which means potlucks and summer pool parties are here as well. If you’re like me, you want to wow a crowd – without spending hours in a hot kitchen. Right? Icebox cakes are the perfect go-to dessert option for hot summer days and gathering.
I bought all of my icebox cake essentials at Walmart.
Here’s what you’ll need to make this Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Icebox Cake Recipe:
- Peter Pan® Peanut Butter – It’s delicious as a spread, and as an ingredient – and right from the spoon!
- Reddi-wip® whipped topping – from the refrigerator section
- plain vanilla ice cream
- chocolate chips
- a batch of your favorite peanut butter cookie dough
- aluminum foil
- 9×9 baking dish
The Icebox Cake Recipe
- Start with a batch of you favorite peanut butter cookie dough. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil. Press the cookie dough flat and press in chocolate chips. Bake at 350 degrees for 12-14 minutes or until golden. Allow to cool completely.
- Cut your large cookie sheet into squares. Layer the bottom of a 9×9 baking dish with cookie squares.
- Add a layer of vanilla ice cream, and smooth out with a spatula.
- Swirl peanut butter and chocolate chips into the ice cream.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4.
- Top with crumbled cookies and chocolate chips.
- Freeze until set.
- Serve with Reddi-wip whipped topping and enjoy!
Get more #ServeUpSummer Inspiration here!