Looking for a quick and easy holiday or hostess gift? Use these 8 free Christmas wine labels – just download, print, and wrap!
DIY Christmas Gift Idea: Printable Wine Bottle Labels
Problem: It’s the busiest time of the year, and you need to come up with a thoughtful gift for… your girlfriends, your son’s cool teacher, your aunt who is hosting Christmas dinner this year, the list goes on!
Solution: It seems so obvious, but wine (or sparkling cider). I know showing up with a plain bottle can seem a bit impersonal or overdone. But, with a quick DIY – you can make it an easy and thoughtful Christmas present.
How to use Printable Christmas Wine Bottle Labels
You’ve got a couple of options here:
- Print on plain paper. Back with decorative paper, and tie around the bottle neck with twine or ribbon.
- Print on full-page white adhesive paper sheets. Cut, peel, and stick on the bottle.
- Print on plain paper. Use double-sided tape, and stick the label onto the bottle.
Download these Christmas Wine Label Printables Here:
Just click the button below to download your Free Christmas Wine Labels.
Don’t forget to PIN these for later:
More Christmas printables I think you’ll enjoy:
- Grab this printable holiday planner and keep all of your Christmas prep organized – with gift lists, menu planners, and more.
- Get into the Christmas spirit with this FREE watercolor “Christmas Favorites” printable. Download and print this watercolor print, perfect for your seasonal gallery walls!
- Grab this FREE printable holiday cleaning checklist to make sure your home is guest and party-ready before the holidays!
- Print off these rustic Christmas gift tags – for a simple, inexpensive, yet beautiful way to label your holiday gifts.