Shop farmhouse style fall pillow covers and pillows – these budget-friendly buys are perfect for changing your home decor for fall. Decorate with affordable throws and pillow covers.
Here are my top picks for budget-friendly fall pillow covers!
I’m always on the prowl for new seasonal bargains, and I’m sharing my latest finds with you today. Changing out your couch or armchair pillow covers is probably the quickest and easiest way to switch up your seasonal decor.
Many of my picks are pillow COVERS, not actual pillows. I tend to prefer pillow covers for two reasons:
- Storage space for seasonal items is always limited, and we just don’t have room to house 20+ extra pillows that only get used for a few months of the year. I save space by changing out the covers.
- Kids. Nothing stays clean with kids around. When you use decorative pillow covers, cleaning is so much easier. Just unzip the cover and toss it in the laundry.
HEY! Where are the pillow covers in the picture I saw on Pinterest?
Oh, boy, do I have a LOT to say about this. Every year, I search for the best online deals on pillow covers. Then, in the blink of an eye they’re out of stock.
I try to update this blog post annually in order to share my latest (and hopefully in-stock) pictures. If a pillow isn’t listed below, that means it’s probably no longer available. I’m so Sorry!
Favorite Fall Pillows Covers
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
Just click on any image to be taken to its original source. I’ve personally ordered several of these pillows, and I’ve been pleased with the quality. HOWEVER – Please be sure to read the reviews. If anything has less than 4 stars, I would probably skip it.
Have fun with your fall decorating! I hope you love these pillows as much as I do.
Don’t forget to PIN these for Later:
Looking for even more fall decor inspiration?
I’ve got you covered!
- Get fall inspiration and ideas for decorating with pumpkins. Bring a touch of autumn into your home decor, outdoor decorating, tablescapes, and porch decor.
- Check out these two DIY pumpkin decor projects and a neutral, farmhouse style fall mantel. DIY scrap wood pumpkins and dollar store foam pumpkin topiaries.
- How to make cozy fall yarn pumpkins – follow this easy DIY tutorial to make yarn-wrapped faux pumpkins with chunky yarn. Neutral, farmhouse-style pumpkins for fall decorating.
- Download and print these Farmhouse Style Fall Printables – for your seasonal gallery walls, to print as a greeting card, or just because!