I began blogging in 2012… only off-and-on. It wasn’t until 2016 that I began taking blogging as a business seriously. It finally clicked for me that I had built a brand and I could make real money from this blogging thing.
But here’s the catch: I have a full-time job (that I’m not ready to quit yet) and two small children. I have never had tons of free time to devote to blogging. Luckily, what I lack in time, I make up for in organization.
Along the way, I have figured out how to become an Efficient Blogger. Yes, I capitalize that term, because I believe so strongly that we should all be Efficient Bloggers.
Efficient Blogging Tutorials
- Blog Post Checklist – FREE printable to streamline your process
- Using Blog Post Templates
- Saving and Re-Editing Images in PicMonkey
Stay tuned each week for a new tutorial, including:
- How I use Pinterest to Plan my Editorial Calendar
- Batching Projects: How I prep for a “project day”
- Using Social Media Templates
- Rapid Roundup Posts (for exponential page view growth)