I’ve scoured the internet for the very best dollar store organizing tips – Here’s how to organize your whole house with dollar store supplies! Check out these organizing ideas for every room in your house, even your craft room and the car.
If you guys know me… you know that there is a special place in my heart for Dollar Store projects. Like a special place that makes my heart skip a beat or go pitter-patter. Crafts, kids activities, organizing… you name it. I love the Dollar Store. Apparently there are plenty of other people out there who share this love. Here are their best organizing tips for your WHOLE HOUSE!
- Give dollar store bins a quick makeover with spray paint and hardware.
- Update dollar store bins with leather scraps.
- Organize under your bathroom sink using dollar store bins and chalkboard labels.
- See how I organized my entire bathroom with dollar store supplies.
A utensil tray keeps toothbrushes organized.
- Give each member of the family their own shower caddie – attached to the shower wall with a 3M hook.
- Hang shampoo bottles with a clever hair tie and suction cup holder.
- Store hair ties on a binder ring. Click here for even more dollar store binder ring ideas.
- Keep your makeup in a binder.
- Check out this ultimate guide to over-the-door makeup organization.
- Use little wire baskets and printable labels to keep canned goods in line.
- See this beautiful pantry – organized with dollar store bins and craft store clearance baskets.
- An inspiring dollar store fridge makeover.
- Don’t forget about the supplies under your kitchen sink!
- Store paper plates and napkins in a magazine holder.
- Try this simple hack for storing cutting boards.
- Give your cutlery drawer a makeover with this dollar store hack.
- Create magnetic storage on the side of your refrigerator.
- Tame the chaos of pots, pans, and cookie trays with these dollar store tips.
- Create hanging storage for measuring spoons.
- Organize the sippy cup drawer once and for all!
Home Office & Craft Rooms
- Store glitter in dollar store shakers – click here for even more craft room organizing inspiration.
- Make a yarn container from a plastic cup.
- Turn shoe storage into a handy gift wrap station.
- Dollar store plastic cups, labelled and placed in a basket, serve as convenient organizers for cables and batteries.
- Make these DIY vintage locker bins for stylish office organization.
- Organize cords and cables with decorated binder clips.
- Make a decorative file or mail sorter out of a napkin holder.
- See how this blogger updated some dollar store bins with Target One Spot supplies for extra laundry room storage.
- This laundry room got a complete makeover for under $25.
- Give a dollar store laundry basket a serious facelift with this tutorial.
- Turn dollar store bins into stylish laundry storage (and get a free Silhouette cut file, too).
- This hall closet got a major update with dollar store organization and contact paper.
- This blogger organized her entire linen closet for only $6!
- You have got to see this dollar store closet makeover!
Coat Closets and Mudrooms
- Organize your baseball hats for just a dollar.
- Use a pocket door organizer for winter gear.
- Make DIY boot shapers from pool noodles.
Closet & Clothing
- a Pinterest inspired hanging scarf organizer.
- Make a simple organizer from a strip of wood and clothes pins to hang belts, scarfs, tights, jewelry, and other accessories.
- Organize jewelry and watches with a tiered tray made from dollar store plates and candle sticks.
- Keep tights tidy with clothespins.
- Click here for even more dollar store mesh bag organizing ideas.
- Organize your kids’ arts and crafts closet.
- a $1 tub toy storage solution.
- Attach plastic crates to the wall to create easy shelving for a child’s room.
- Keep magnetic toys all in one spot using dollar store pizza trays.
- Make a Lego storage box from a dollar store muffin tin.
- Mount dollar-store ice cube trays to the wall to display Shopkins or other small toys in style.
- Make a Shopkins case, complete with laminated name cards.
- Store card games in plastic containers with snap handles on the side.
- Organize toys with painted dollar store bins.
- Sort puzzles using zippered school supply pouches.
- Use buckets and zip ties to create a unique toy storage solution.
- Try this sand-free beach toy hack.
- Make your own chalkboard travel box to keep the little ones entertained and to store their stuff.
- This is, by far, the most organized family car that I have ever seen.
- Make car first aid kits.
- Never have a fast food spill again with this caddie tip.
- Make a $1 car trash can.