I’ve scoured the internet for the very best dollar store organizing tips – Here’s how to organize your whole house with dollar store supplies! Check out these organizing ideas for every room in your house, even your craft room and the car.
Dollar Store Organizing – Room by Room
If you guys know me… you know that there is a special place in my heart for Dollar Store projects. Like a special place that makes my heart skip a beat or go pitter-patter. Crafts, kids activities, organizing… you name it. I love the Dollar Store. Apparently there are plenty of other people out there who share this love. Here are their best organizing tips for your WHOLE HOUSE!
Stylish Dollar Store Organization
- Give dollar store bins a quick makeover with spray paint and hardware.
- Update dollar store bins with leather scraps.
Dollar Store Bathroom Organizing
- See how I organized my entire bathroom with dollar store supplies.
- Organize under your bathroom sink using dollar store bins and chalkboard labels.
- Give each member of the family their own shower caddie – attached to the shower wall with a 3M hook.
A utensil tray keeps toothbrushes organized.
Attach plastic drawer dividers to the inside of a bathroom cabinet for a little extra door storage and organizing space.
- Use a mesh over-door shoe organized to keep shower essentials handy.
- Store hair ties on a binder ring. Click here for even more dollar store binder ring ideas.
- Check out this ultimate guide to over-the-door makeup organization.
- DIY pretty storage containers from glass jars and candle sticks.
- Use a wire shelf (from the kitchen section) to add a bit of extra storage.
- Grab some dollar tree jars and a piece of reclaimed wood to make this pretty and rustic DIY wall storage piece.
- Use plastic tub (attached with 3M Command hooks) to keep tub & bath essentials handy
- Keep drawer dividers in place using velcro dots
- Make a magnetic makeup board from a cookie sheet.
- Grab a file box to keep hair curlers and blow dryers off the counter (but still handy)
- Hang a wire basket to keep your most-used toiletries handy.
Dollar Store Kitchen + Pantry Organizing
- Use little wire baskets and printable labels to keep canned goods in line, and never wonder where to find the cream of mushroom again.
- Don’t forget about the supplies under your kitchen sink!
- See this beautiful pantry – organized with dollar store bins and craft store clearance baskets.
- Give your cutlery drawer a makeover with this dollar store hack.
- An inspiring dollar store fridge makeover.
- Store paper plates and napkins in a magazine holder.
- Try this simple hack for storing cutting boards.
- Tame the chaos of pots, pans, and cookie trays with these dollar store tips.
- Organize the sippy cup drawer once and for all!
- Create magnetic storage on the side of your refrigerator.
- Create hanging storage for measuring spoons.
- Make your own lazy Susan with a couple of cake pans and a bag of marbles.
- Grab a few dollar store jars to make this pretty (and functional) countertop organizer.
Craft Room Dollar Store Organizing
- Store glitter in dollar store shakers – click here for even more craft room organizing inspiration.
- Keep ribbon rolls from becoming unruly with a small plastic container – just string the ends of the ribbon through the holes in the basket.
- Make a yarn container from a plastic cup.
- Turn shoe storage into a handy gift wrap station.
- Use a dollar store hanging shower caddy to stow away bullet journal supplies
- Plastic shoe boxes make fantastic storage for smaller craft supplies – and it all matches and stacks nicely!
- Use plastic dollar store cups to store markers and pens on a pegboard.
Home Office Dollar Store Organizing
- This family command center is pure genius! You don’t even need a home office… just a spare wall.
- Dollar store plastic cups, labelled and placed in a basket, serve as convenient organizers for cables and batteries.
- Organize cords and cables with decorated binder clips.
- Make these DIY vintage locker bins for stylish office organization.
- Make a decorative file or mail sorter out of a napkin holder.
- Make a homework station caddy so the kids don’t have to go searching through your supplies.
- Keep a power strip handy with a white wire drawer organizer.
Dollar Store Laundry Room Organizing
- See how this blogger updated some dollar store bins with Target One Spot supplies for extra laundry room storage.
- Make stylish labels for your plain dollar store bins.
- Give a dollar store laundry basket a serious facelift with this tutorial.
- Make this lost sock sign using dollar store plastic clips ( they’re much more durable than wooden clothespins)
- Update a dollar store laundry basket with some burlap… genius!
- See how to totally organize and transform a laundry closet with Dollar Tree bins:
Linen Closet Dollar Store Organizing
- This hall closet got a major update with dollar store organization and contact paper.
- This blogger organized her entire linen closet for only $6!
- You have got to see this dollar store closet makeover!
Coat Closet and Mudroom Dollar Store Organizing Solutions
- Organize your baseball hats for just a dollar.
- Use a pocket door organizer for winter gear.
- Make DIY boot shapers from pool noodles.
Dollar Store Closet & Clothing Organizing
- a Pinterest inspired hanging scarf organizer.
- Make a simple organizer from a strip of wood and clothes pins to hang belts, scarfs, tights, jewelry, and other accessories.
- Organize jewelry and watches with a tiered tray made from dollar store plates and candle sticks.
- Keep tights tidy with clothespins.
Organize Toys with these Dollar Store Hacks
- Click here for even more dollar store mesh bag organizing ideas.
- Organize your kids’ arts and crafts closet.
- a $1 tub toy storage solution.
- Attach plastic crates to the wall to create easy shelving for a child’s room.
- Make a Shopkins case, complete with laminated name cards.
- Make a Lego storage box from a dollar store muffin tin.
- Keep magnetic toys all in one spot using dollar store pizza trays.
- Store card games in plastic containers with snap handles on the side.
- Organize toys with painted dollar store bins.
- Sort puzzles using zippered school supply pouches.
- Use buckets and zip ties to create a unique toy storage solution.
- Try this sand-free beach toy hack.
Dollar Store Car Organizing
- Make your own chalkboard travel box to keep the little ones entertained and to store their stuff.
- Never have a fast food spill again with this caddie tip.
- Make car first aid kits.
- Make a $1 car trash can.
- Keep all of your summer gear organized with dollar store supplies.
- Keep purses, bags, and umbrellas handy by hanging items from carabiners.
- Save your sanity on your next road trip by keeping arts + craft supplies handy with suction cup caddies.
Leave a Reply