Give a gorgeous handmade gift with one of these DIY farmhouse gifts. 10 beautiful homemade gift ideas with farmhouse style.
6 Gorgeous DIY Farmhouse Gifts
- This whipped body butter is perfect for dry skin in the cold winter weather. Free printable label is included.
- Even if you aren’t a big seamstress, you can still make farmhouse pillow covers. Make these no-sew pillow covers for a friend.
- The easiest DIY farmhouse candlesticks – perfect for the farmhouse decor lover, and since they are so inexpensive to make, you can gift several.
- This mint milk bath, classic and simple, can be made with a few simple ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry.
- These farmhouse style napkins are the perfect simple no-sew project, the blog post comes with a free printable for ironing on that “Farm Fresh” graphic.
- This soap is made with fresh rosemary and citrus… I can smell it now!
RELATED: Do you know someone who LOVES the show “Fixer Upper”? Then you’ve got to see these gift ideas for Chip + Jo Fans.
4 Holiday Handmade Gift Ideas
- Who doesn’t want a bottle of wine for Christmas? These wine gift bags are perfect for hostess gifts at holiday party time.
- Farmhouse lovers and Rae Dunn typically go hand-in-hand. Make these Rae Dunn-inspired Christmas ornaments.
- Paper whites are one of my favorite gifts to give in the winter. Try these fabric wrapped paper whites.
- Give the gift that’s soft and cozy with a DIY fringed plaid blanket. I want to make at least 5 in different colors for every chair and couch in my house!
Here are more gift ideas that I think you’ll LOVE: