Find the perfect gift for grandma and grandpa this year with these Favorite Grandparent Gifts. Thoughtful and meaningful gift ideas from the grand kids.
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
My Favorite Grandparent Gifts
All of my picks are shown in the collage below, but here are a few of my favorites:
- A photo notebook – perfect for taking notes, keeping by the phone, or jotting down important reminders. Create a custom notebook cover with favorite family photos.
- A mitten set – The product description says these are for couples, but I know my mom would love to use these on winter walks with the kids. This makes holding those little hands in the winter months so much easier.
- What I Love About Grandma Journal – this is the perfect gift from a grandchild who is old enough to write (even with a little help). They can fill in the blanks in this book for grandma (options for grandpa, too!).
- Kitchen tea towel for grandma – what grandma doesn’t love to hear what a hit their baking is?
- Grandparent mugs – a great gift idea for grandma and grandpa who enjoy their morning coffee together.
- Recordable storybook – a great option for grandparents who love far away. They can always “read” a bedtime story to grand kids.
- Photo blanket – practical, and would make a great conversation piece in any living room.
All of my picks – Gifts for Grandparents
(simply click on any image below to be taken to the original source)
Here are a few more Gift Guides I think You’ll Enjoy: