Find the perfect gift for grandma and grandpa this year with these Favorite Grandparent Gifts. Thoughtful and meaningful gift ideas from the grand kids.
My Favorite Grandparent Gifts
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
(simply click on any image below to be taken to the original source)
You can click any image below, but here are a few of my favorite highlights:
- A photo notebook – perfect for taking notes, keeping by the phone, or jotting down important reminders. Create a custom notebook cover with favorite family photos.
- A mitten set – perfect for winter walks, especially with little hands. This makes hand-holding in the winter months so much easier.
- What I Love About Grandma Journal – this is the perfect gift from a grandchild who is old enough to write (even with a little help). They can fill in the blanks in this book for grandma (options for grandpa, too!).
- Kitchen tea towel for grandma – what grandma doesn’t love to hear what a hit their baking is?
- Grandparent mugs – a great gift idea for grandma and grandpa who enjoy their morning coffee together.
- Recordable storybook – a great option for grandparents who love far away. They can always “read” a bedtime story to grand kids.
- Photo blanket – practical, and would make a great conversation piece in any living room.