- 3 large ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted but not hot
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp. almond extract
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mash bananas. Mix in butter, sugar, egg, and almond extract.
- In separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt. Add dry mix to wet ingredients, and stir to combine.
- Fold in almonds and cranberries.
- Pour into parchment paper lined loaf pan. Bake for one hour or until a toothpick inserted into center of loaf comes out clean.