These easy Cheeseburger pockets are a total crowd-pleaser. Use a tube of biscuit dough to whip up this weeknight meal in a snap.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 small onion (chopped)
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Yellow Mustard
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tubes biscuit dough
- 4 ounces block cheddar cheese (cut into 16 rectangles)
- In a large skillet, cook ground beef and onion until beef is brown throughout. Set aside and let cool completely.
- Add Worcestershire sauce, mustard, and ketchup to hamburger and stir to combine.
- Gently flatten one round of biscuit dough. Spoon on hamburger mixture and add a block of cheese. Fold the dough in half, and seal the edges with a fork.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes, or until the tops of the cheeseburger pockets turn golden-brown.