- 2 small brioche baguette loaves
- 8 slices of bacon
- 8 Tbsp. red pepper hummus
- 16 grape tomatoes
- 1 cup baby spinach
- fresh ground salt & pepper
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Place bacon on a foil lined rimmed baking sheet. Bake until cooked to desired crispiness. Remove bacon to a paper towel and reserve grease.
- Slice brioche into quarters, then separate the tops from the bottoms. Place the baguette slices on a baking sheet and lightly brush the tops with reserved bacon grease. Switch over to broil. Toast the bread under the broiler for 2-3 minutes,until lightly toasted.
- Spread each piece of bread with 1/2 Tbsp. red pepper hummus. Top with 1/2 slice bacon (cut into quarters or thirds), one grape tomato (quartered), and 1 Tbsp. chopped spinach. Sprinkle with salt & pepper.