This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #VeggieSummerGrilling #CollectiveBias
Make mini quesadilla sliders that the whole family will enjoy. This mini quesadilla recipe is a perfect option for appetizers, or a quick and healthier family dinner option. Use veggie pulled pork to make vegetarian quesadillas.
It’s summer grilling time, and I’m always on the hunt for quick and easy family dinner options. I was thrilled when I tried NEW MorningStar Farms® Veggie Pulled Pork. I was able to whip up grilled mini quesadilla “sliders” for the whole family in a snap. And they loved them! My kiddos devoured these quesadillas, and I was thrilled that they were eating something new.
I bought all of my quesadilla essentials at Walmart:
I selected: Veggie Pulled Pork and I also tried Morningstar Farms® Original Chik Patties.
Shop for delicious MorningStar Farms® products! Hover over the photo to click through to Walmart.com and purchase them.
Ingredients and supplies for these mini quesadilla sliders
- MorningStar Farms® Veggie Pulled Pork
- bell peppers, sliced thinly
- shredded cheddar cheese (cheddar is my family’s cheese of choice, but these would also taste great with mozzarella or even goat cheese)
- olive oil
- 3-inch round cookie cutter or a biscuit cutter
- medium skillet
- decorative toothpicks
Vegetarian Pulled Pork Quesadillas
The best part about these quesadillas is that you can make just a few for yourself, or you can feed a crowd. Just heat up the amount of Veggie Pulled Pork that you need!
- In a medium skillet, grill the bell peppers for 4-5 minutes until tender.
- Heat the Veggie Pulled Pork according to package directions.
- Cut the tortillas in small circles using cookie cutter.
- Layer cheese, bell peppers, Veggie Pulled Pork, and a little more cheese on a tortilla round. Top with another tortilla round.
- Grill in a lightly oiled skillet on both sides, until the tortillas are lightly browned and crisp.
- Stack and serve on a decorative toothpick.
Follow along with MorningStar Farms for more veggie recipe inspiration on: