I’ve scoured the internet for the very best dollar store organizing tips – Here’s how to organize your whole house with dollar store supplies!
If you guys know me… you know that there is a special place in my heart for Dollar Store projects. Like a special place that makes my heart skip a beat or go pitter-patter. Crafts, kids activities, organizing… you name it. I love the Dollar Store. Apparently there are plenty of other people out there who share this love. Here are their best organizing tips for your WHOLE HOUSE!
- Give dollar store bins a quick makeover with spray paint and hardware.
- Update dollar store bins with leather scraps.
- Organize under your bathroom sink using dollar store bins and chalkboard labels.
- See how I organized my entire bathroom with dollar store supplies.
A utensil tray keeps toothbrushes organized.
- Give each member of the family their own shower caddie – attached to the shower wall with a 3M hook.
- Hang shampoo bottles with a clever hair tie and suction cup holder.
- Store hair ties on a binder ring. Click here for even more dollar store binder ring ideas.
- Keep your makeup in a binder.
- Check out this ultimate guide to over-the-door makeup organization.
- Use little wire baskets and printable labels to keep canned goods in line.
- See this beautiful pantry – organized with dollar store bins and craft store clearance baskets.
- An inspiring dollar store fridge makeover.
- Don’t forget about the supplies under your kitchen sink!
- Store paper plates and napkins in a magazine holder.
- Try this simple hack for storing cutting boards.
- Give your cutlery drawer a makeover with this dollar store hack.
- Create magnetic storage on the side of your refrigerator.
- Tame the chaos of pots, pans, and cookie trays with these dollar store tips.
- Create hanging storage for measuring spoons.
- Organize the sippy cup drawer once and for all!
Home Office & Craft Rooms
- Store glitter in dollar store shakers – click here for even more craft room organizing inspiration.
- Make a yarn container from a plastic cup.
- Turn shoe storage into a handy gift wrap station.
- Dollar store plastic cups, labelled and placed in a basket, serve as convenient organizers for cables and batteries.
- Make these DIY vintage locker bins for stylish office organization.
- Organize cords and cables with decorated binder clips.
- Make a decorative file or mail sorter out of a napkin holder.
- See how this blogger updated some dollar store bins with Target One Spot supplies for extra laundry room storage.
- This laundry room got a complete makeover for under $25.
- Give a dollar store laundry basket a serious facelift with this tutorial.
- Turn dollar store bins into stylish laundry storage (and get a free Silhouette cut file, too).
- This hall closet got a major update with dollar store organization and contact paper.
- This blogger organized her entire linen closet for only $6!
- You have got to see this dollar store closet makeover!
Coat Closets and Mudrooms
- Organize your baseball hats for just a dollar.
- Use a pocket door organizer for winter gear.
- Make DIY boot shapers from pool noodles.
Closet & Clothing
- a Pinterest inspired hanging scarf organizer.
- Make a simple organizer from a strip of wood and clothes pins to hang belts, scarfs, tights, jewelry, and other accessories.
- Organize jewelry and watches with a tiered tray made from dollar store plates and candle sticks.
- Keep tights tidy with clothespins.
- Click here for even more dollar store mesh bag organizing ideas.
- Organize your kids’ arts and crafts closet.
- a $1 tub toy storage solution.
- Attach plastic crates to the wall to create easy shelving for a child’s room.
- Keep magnetic toys all in one spot using dollar store pizza trays.
- Make a Lego storage box from a dollar store muffin tin.
- Mount dollar-store ice cube trays to the wall to display Shopkins or other small toys in style.
- Make a Shopkins case, complete with laminated name cards.
- Store card games in plastic containers with snap handles on the side.
- Organize toys with painted dollar store bins.
- Sort puzzles using zippered school supply pouches.
- Use buckets and zip ties to create a unique toy storage solution.
- Try this sand-free beach toy hack.
- Make your own chalkboard travel box to keep the little ones entertained and to store their stuff.
- This is, by far, the most organized family car that I have ever seen.
- Make car first aid kits.
- Never have a fast food spill again with this caddie tip.
- Make a $1 car trash can.