It’s your lucky day! Whether it is St. Patrick’s Day or any old day — these fun Scratch Off Cards will put a smile on someone’s face. Download a set of Free Scratch Off cards, and learn how make your own, today!
With St. Patrick’s Day right around the corner, you might be looking to send a little luck someone’s way. Surprise the kids with Popcorn and a Movie or bless a busy mom with a Shopping Day (sans kids!). You can customize the You’re So Lucky Scratch Off Cards with any gift.
Scratch Off Cards
Did you know you could DIY a Scratch Off? This was my first stab at the technique, and it is so simple! I’m already scheming more ways to use Scratch Off Cards (wouldn’t they be a fun party favor or stocking stuffer?). Like my free Tic-Toe Valentines and Birthday Interview printables, Scratch Off Cards are an interactive way to celebrate a special occasion.
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
How to make Scratch Off Cards
- Download the PDF file (Choose Pink, Green, or Blue cards).
- Open the file in Microsoft Word and edit the text. Be creative! Here are a few ideas:
- Popcorn and Movie Night
- Backyard Picnic
- Shopping Day (without kids!)
- Date Night
- Use a paper trimmer to cut out each card to 4×5 inches.
- Place a small square of clear packing tape over the scratch off area.
- Mix 2 parts metallic craft paint, to 1 part dish soap, in a small bowl.
- Paint over the scratch off area. The first coat will be thin and may not go on evenly, but don’t worry! Once you let the paint dry and apply 1-2 more coats of paint, the scratch off area will be completely covered.
How fun, right? These colorful little cards are a simple and inexpensive way to give a creative gift. You’ll love watching the recipient scratch away the paint, revealing a special surprise. After all, it’s their lucky day!
If you loved this Scratch Off Card craft, then I think you’ll love these posts:
Throw a Summer Fruit Luau using colorful Watermelon and Pineapple Party decorations.
Celebrate Birthdays with a Yearly Interview, documenting your child’s favorite things.