Looking for that perfect party punch recipe, without all of the added sugar? Give this low-sugar recipe a try – it comes together with just 3 ingredients.
- 2 packets Crystal Light fruit punch
- 2 cups cold water
- 1 42-ounce can pineapple juice
- 1 2-liter bottle diet ginger ale
** Place the can of juice and bottle of soda in the fridge the night before for super-cold punch the day of. **
- Pour pineapple juice into a drink pitcher or punch bowl.
- Combine two Crystal Light packets with two cups of cold water. Stir to combine, then add to the pineapple juice.
- Pour in the ginger ale. Give a quick stir.
- Serve over ice.