Cost Plus World Market recently asked me how I bring joy to other during the holiday season. For me, the answer was easy – by keeping cozy. Why? Well, I live in chilly Minnesota. When I think about bringing joy, I want to give warm and cozy gifts that will be used daily throughout the cold and dark winter here up north.
Cost Plus World Market wants to help you bring joy to others with your holiday shopping this year with their sweepstakes.
Here are the details:
- You Could Wine One (1) of Seven (7) Weekly $1,000 World Market Gift Cards.
- Watch Cost Plus World Market’s “The Performance” holiday video and answer a question for a chance to win a weekly prize of $1,000. They’ll have a new question each day.
- Enter Now at WorldMarketSweepstakes.com
Llamas and a Little Boy star in “The Performance” – A holiday short film from Cost Plus World Market
There’s a new holiday commercial from Cost Plus World Market! See the story of a little boy with his trumpet who finds the inspiration he needs for a Christmas music performance by gathering the support of friendly llamas. How adorable is that little boy??!
Top 10 Cozy Gifts
Gifts like warm weather accessories or another (among many) throw or cozy scarf are both necessary and a bit luxurious when you live up north. These gifts will bring joy to their recipients as they stay cozy and warm all winter long.
- Things like a quality hand cream are necessary in the dry, cold air. I keep lotion in my kitchen, office, purse, and even car – for the rare occasion it isn’t frozen.
- This style of blanket wrap is what gets me through the winter. I own several, because they are just so versatile. They’re great for quick in-and-out errands when you don’t want to being a bulky jacket. I also keep one at work to use as a blanket when the office gets chilly.
- There is no greater feeling on a winter day than wrapping your cold hands around a warm mug.
- This faux fir throw is one of those little luxuries that many women like me wouldn’t splurge on for themselves. But if received as a gift, it would probably be used every day!