- 8 ounces rainbow quinoa
- 1 lemon
- 2 Tbsp parsley
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup dried apricots (chopped)
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup pumpkin seeds
- Cook quinoa according to package instructions. Set aside to cool.
- In a small bowl, add juice and zest of lemon, parsley, olive oil, salt and pepper. Whisk to combine. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine cooled quinoa, apricots, cranberries, and pumpkin seeds. Drizzle with dressing, and toss to coat. Refrigerate until ready to serve, at least 15 minutes.